S.M.A.R.T - My Daily routines

Merhaba !



Hoaaaammm...
This morning I still feel very sleepy, guess why? Last night I just watched Korean drama. so this is what happened to me this morning. But still, even with sleepy eyes I began to walk to the bathroom. After finished take a bath, i'm going to pray. My routine on holiday after prayer is helping my mother. 
As usual, because my family is a member of a large family, so I have to wash a lot of clothes. Between being annoyed and happy, because Allah still gives pleasure, I can have enough clothes.
After I washed my clothes, I went to recite at 9:30 a.m., and went home at 12:00 p.m. The material was really touching how a student can get the highest achievement index in his faculty. And the secret is to use the principle S.M.A.R.T. 

Specific
Measurable
Accountable
Relevan
T...?

I forgot what letter T is hahaha. can anyone guess?






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exam - Sixth Diary

The Arrogant Lion

My Charcoal