Too many doubts - Fifth diary

. Hello world!





I prayed at 5 am, I went to campus at half past seven in the morning. Starting at eight in the morning until six in the afternoon I went to college. At six o'clock in the afternoon, I went home, while on the way home I saw people asking for money for tsunami aid that was currently happening in my country, Indonesia. But I did not give money, because I thought what if the money would not be given to the disaster victims? What if they use the money for themselves?.


At night, I went to recite in the mosque from 8pm to half-night. The material that night was about generosity, doing good without being asked. Sincere in doing something, and not prejudiced against things that are uncertain. There I realized why I had to have a lot of reasons and preconceived notions to do good things? Where there is no harm in giving help.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exam - Sixth Diary

The Arrogant Lion

My Charcoal