Sketch - Second diary



Raise your hand if you like sketching! ✋
I like to sketch. I started to sketch since I was in elementary school. I don't know why, when I am drawing sketch I feel like travel to another world. It sends out my dopamine. But, I am not creative yet, I was still taking a picture from 'we heart it app' and then I re-drawing it. By the way, After I was from the campus, I visite Gramedia and bought pencil charcoal.

I made this picture after I recited around 10 o'clock at night. This is my first time making realistic images. How do you think?. The top picture, I drew it with a charcoal pencil. Charcoal pencils are very jet black rather than usual pencils. After I finished drawing, I sprayed it with Pilox. By the way, there is a uniqueness that I realized after I sketched, when I was sad, my picture will show the results as I feel. Arguably, I am very grateful to be able to channel my feelings through sketches.

My best moments today comes around me now, my best moment is when my mood is good at sketching.
If I am not in a good mood, my image, which is not yet good, is not necessarily possible. I plan to display this picture in my room, what frame do you think is suitable for this sketch? Don't Be shy to comment below if you know the answer;)




To approve a single suggestion, mouse over it and click "✔"
Click the bubble to approve all of its suggestions.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exam - Sixth Diary

The Arrogant Lion

My Charcoal