My Daily Routines

Hello world


My name is Nisa. I'm from Indonesia. I am a nursing student, I study at the Jakarta Health Polytechnic 3. Now my lecture will enter the middle of the second year ... I have learned a lot since I was in college. As a nursing student, I was trained to be able to practice nursing. Have you ever been injected? I was also nervous when I first learned how to inject, when I was in high school I never expected to go to nursing.  by the way, for lectures, I started college from 8am to 4pm. How about you? after college usually I will help my mother do homework, then at 8 pm I go to recite until half past ten in the evening. How much time feels so fast right? I hope you are happy to carry out your activities;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exam - Sixth Diary

The Arrogant Lion

My Charcoal