Introvert Power - First diary

Hello World!


The first day I went to college, from yesterday I was on holiday and because there was a change in schedule I got into college today. Of course, my friends and I are still in shock ha-hahaha. And on this first day I entered at eight o'clock in the morning at 12 p.m. Then we continued to study again until 6:00 p.m., Of course, I will still live it.


Behind it all, there is a very pleasant moment that just happened when I started college on this campus. The best moment was where I began to believe that there was nothing wrong with being introverted. Below this, you will find what can make me mindful.


“If you're an introvert, you also know that the bias against quiet can cause deep psychic pain. As a child, you might have overheard your parents apologize for your shyness. Or at school you might have been prodded to come "out of your shell" -that noxious expression which fails to appreciate that some animals naturally carry shelter everywhere they go, and some humans are just the same.”


Do you know this quote? I really love this quote. By the way This is my favorite quote from Susan Cain. She's my favorite introversion. Of course, I'm an introvert. By the way eight years ago, I was asking in my mind "why an extrovert person is so welcome? In fact, because extroverts are indeed pleasant people. Yay or nay?  Does everyone in this world have to be extroverted to be successful? When I was a child, my teacher told my parents; it's bad for me if I am silent, I enjoy being alone, I prefer spending time with one of two friends instead of a group, and if I prefer deep conversation to small talk. 

Why introverts must change while extroverts can be themselves? i know it's too much question.. But I just want to be myself, who I like. Not the way I think I supposed to. Until when I watched YouTube channel well-known ideas worth spreading where the speaker is Susan Cain. After watching this, I became convinced of myself that there was nothing wrong with being introverted. I realize introvert, have power in this world. Introverts can more listen, deep thinker, and creative people, and when introverts speak can get more attention. But it does not mean that introverts are perfect, introverts keep on communicating, but not until they have to become personal not themselves.


Now, I was thinking introverts don't need to be afraid to show their true selves, there's no need to be ashamed to sit in a cafe alone, there's no need to be shy to read a book while on a train in a crowd. Because the world needs to see you and need you. I have always believed everyone shines in their own way. Don't forget introverts can't be close friends with so much and that indicates loyal introverts. So, if you have friends or a lover an introvert, you are very blessed;) 🏩









Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exam - Sixth Diary

The Arrogant Lion

My Charcoal