Vatanim Sensin- third diary







Hello World!  

Daily Activities
This evening at 6 pm I just returned from campus. The streets are very crowded today, this really trains my patience, so I just arrived home at 7.30pm. How about you? Today I have to pick up my younger siblings from the mosque. Every day except Saturday and Sunday my siblings go to recite and, usually, they carry bicycles, but because their bicycle tires are leaking, so I go pick them up. By the way, In a week from Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday I don't go to the mosque. So after picking up my younger siblings, I can go straight home and rest. Actually, there is no compulsion to come to the mosque every day, the only desire of yourself. Sometimes my younger siblings were absent several times a week ha-hahaha...

My Best Moment is....
At this time my younger siblings and I had arrived home. OMO! OMO! OMO! And guess what I see now? My bedroom!. The moment that I like most is that I can sleep after I arrived home from college and there is no assignment. Truly, truly heaven. Hopefully, it will happen often.





By the way a few months ago, I watched the Turkish drama, the title is 'Vatanim Sensin'. I watch this serial drama on YouTube. I really love this drama!. 
Vatanim Sensin in English has meaning 'My Country'I recommend this drama to be watched. So, let me give a synopsis of this drama
This drama is alternatively known as Wounded Love in English. This drama tells about a Turkish soldier named Cevdet. He was accused of being a traitor when his country (Ottoman) was ruled by Greece. Finally, he left his family with a close friend named Tefvik. Azize Cevdet's wife works as a nurse raising her three children Ali, Yildiz, and Hilal. Azize was told if the Cevdet had died, but Azize didn't believe it. A few years later when Izmir was ruled by Greece, the famous Cevdet did not die and returned as a Greek soldier. Here two children of Chevdet are involved in a love triangle with a Greek general child, named Leon.

In my opinion, as long as I watch various dramas. Only this drama can provide so many values ​​of life. In this drama, I love the forbidden love story of Cevdet children, Hilal with Leon the son of a Greek general. After watching this drama I agree that family love would never stop. Family and loved ones we love will always be our home.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Exam - Sixth Diary

The Arrogant Lion

My Charcoal